Up to £1 per hour + To be confirmed
20 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Commissioning Manager to work within Knowsley Councils Whole Life Commissioning Team.
As a senior officer the post holder will be responsible for ensuring evidenced based, high quality and cost-effective commissioning of services with a particular focus on the Domiciliary Care agenda. Experience within this area is desirable though not essential.
To achieve this the post holder will play a key role in:
- Providing support for operational leadership to the integrated commissioning function across the full thematic range of commissioned services.
- Provide operational leadership for continuous service improvement that embraces corporate priorities and initiatives, including through the professional development of teams and staff.
- Ensure effective communication through high quality reports, informal briefings and presentations to Council Committees, elected Members, MPs and organisations from the public, private and voluntary sectors.
- Support the development of a strategy for the delivery of services to improve outcomes for our residents, working with service providers to investigate and develop innovative commissioning models.
- Strategic market development with long-term objectives linked to the Corporate Plan.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly