£75 - £85 per day
22 days ago
Long term perm
Are you an experienced Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant? Or are you from a care/support background? If so, here at Remedy Education we have a great opportunity for someone to fill the role of a Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant at an 'outstanding' OFSTED inspected post 16 college based in South East London. You will be working amongst a team of welcoming and caring staff at a college where inclusion and opportunity is at the core of their values.
Requirements of a Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant:
- Previous experience supporting young adults with profound and multiple learning disabilities.
- Confident, passionate and hardworking individual.
- Will be able to build and maintain successful relationships with students and staff; treating them with respect and consideration
Anyone with specific training or certificates with the following would be highly advantageous for the role of Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant;
- Peg training
- Tracheotomy training
- Manual handling
- Experience of PC
- Hoist experience
- Autism experience
- PMLD experience
- Behaviour management training
- Mental health experience
- Training with visual impairment
- Severe learning difficulties
- Epilepsy training
- Suction training
This purpose built college is the first of its kind in South East London and has a vast variety of incredible facilities, such as; a hydrotherapy pool, sensory rooms, sports hall, physiotherapy facilities, art and crafts rooms and much more. All of which help support students in realising their potential.
If you would like the chance to work at this 'state-of-the-art' post 16 college, please send a copy of you CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education to be considered!