£130 - £160 per day
17 days ago
Long term perm
Applications from NQTs welcome
We have two Class Teacher vacancies in EYFS or Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 commencing from September 2021 at a lovely primary school based in Wandsworth. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is looking for an opportunity to further their professional and personal development in a forward thinking and positive school.
They are a Christian and diverse inner-city school with a strong commitment to inclusive practice. this school has great children with outstanding behaviour and who are eager to learn. they are looking for inspirational and talented class teachers who are passionate about primary education and committed to educating the whole child.
We are looking for teachers who have high expectations, eager to take risks and try engaging ideas, is a creative practitioner, welcomes collaborative practice and enjoys working in a supportive, exciting environment.
If you are a teacher who is looking for an exciting opportunity working with receptive children with outstanding behaviour and attitudes to learning, please apply for this class teacher role below.
As a Class Teacher, you will need to:
- See every child as an individual
- Be an outstanding practitioner who is passionate about teaching and learning and is keen to lead, inspire and motivate to achieve the highest possible standards
- Be able to develop positive relationships with the whole community
- Be committed to continuing professional development
- Make a positive contribution to all aspects of our school
- Have a clear commitment to the school's strong Christian values
In return, The school can offer you:
A school that is dedicated to ensuring that every child succeeds within a supportive and nurturing environment
- A supportive working environment with a friendly, talented hard working staff team
- Responsive children with excellent behaviour
- Commitment to staff professional development and distributed leadership
- Mentor to support induction
- Quality PPA time
- Comprehensive NQT support program
If you are interested in this Class Teacher position based in Wandsworth, please apply below. Only Class teacher's who hold QTS and have previous UK Class Teacher experience will be shortlisted and contacted.
At Remedy Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across South East London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.