Up to £42.95 per hour
4 days ago
Children's Team Manager, Up To £42.95
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background working with Children in Need, we want to hear from you.
You will be building effective relationship with the Child in question, to ensure a ful\ly integrated and holistic approach.
Main duties include:
1. To be responsible for the team workload and ensuring that the case management of every child for whom they are responsible is in best interest of the child.
2. To ensure the workload of the team is prioritised appropriatelyand is distributed among social work team members, making best use of their skills and capability and ensuring the safety of each child is paramount.
3. To undertake regular supervision meetings each member of the team, in order to monitor care plans, practice quality and performance, taking remedial action when necessary and to undertake all required staff management responsibilities in line with Council procedures.
4. To ensure communication within the service is maintained including regular team meetings and are held to discuss the business of the team, review its performance and brief team members about corporate and care management issues.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience with Children in Need
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Ava Frankel on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.