£50826 - £53928 per annum
C&F/Comm - Dee_1603283585
about 1 month ago
Children's Social Care Commissioner, Early Help, Haringey
As a Children's Social Care Commissioner, you will lead on the commissioning of services to support Looked after Children and Children in Need.
You will contribute to strategic and service planning across children's services, whilst working alongside other services, external partners, children, young people and families to determine needs, commissioning priorities and resource allocation.
Salary: £50,826 - £53,928 pa
CLOSING DATE: MONDAY 26TH OCTOBER 2020
Main duties include:
- Work collaboratively with operational leads for children, young people and families within the Council, in schools and the NHS.
- Work closely with Children and Young People's Services including the quality assurance functions for children and young people to build effective co-working to support improved outcomes.
- Build commissioning capacity in the core area of commissioning for children in care and children in need.
- Develop, update and implement relevant strategies including the LAC Sufficiency Strategy and the Edge of Care Strategy with partners.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England and ASYE completed
- Experience of strategic planning, strategic development, evaluation and review
- Proven track record of establishing and facilitating cross organisational and partnership working across boundaries.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team today.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.