£30.00 - £34.00 per hour + Depending on experience
29 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Occupational Therapist to work within Children's Social Services for Bromley Council.
- Working with children and young people in a social care framework
- Working knowledge of specialised equipment and major adaptations in relation to children and young people
- Ability to work within a framework of legislation, guidance, divisional policies and procedure, maintaining accountability to senior staff.
- Ability to undertake functional assessments, as well as assessments of space and the environment in relation to need, adopting a client centred approach to plan and implement appropriate interventions.
- Task analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to relate effectively to clients and their families and carers, many of whom will be under stress.
- Ability to manage time and caseload effectively.
- Ability to keep clear, concise records.
- Good team working skills.
- Ability to supervise staff.
- Ability to understand budget management principles.
- Ability to undertake electronic client recording system and able to use mobile working tools.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly