£38.00 - £42.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Childrens Safeguarding Lead to work for Surrey County Council.
- Responsible for advising and supporting the professional network around the ACT's Referral Pathway for cases around sexually harmful behaviour
- To take the lead and co-ordinate ACT's Referral Pathway.
- To effectively manage the enquiries and referrals into ACT
- To be actively involved in assessing risk and leading on Consultations at ACT
- To attend Strategy and Multi Agency Meetings, Case Conferences and Child in Need meetings.
- To have some involvement in the assessment of families and carers
- Conduct and apply AIM2 assessment with Children and adolescents and their families and carers (training will be provided)
- To work closely with partnership agencies around cases of sexually harmful behaviour
- To write reports focusing risk enhancing and risk diminishing factors
- Able to make sound decisions
- Able to case conceptualise
- Demonstrate confidence when dealing with high risk situations
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly