West London, London
£35 - £40 per annum +
RM C - Dee_1592327956
3 months ago
Childrens Residential Manager, West London, up to £40,000pa
If you have recent experience as a Residential Manager within a Children's Home, this could be your ideal role.
You will work with a team who have a passionate commitment to young people in their care. You will provide positive life experiences for the young people who are unable to stay at home.
You will provide excellent leadership and support a professional team who are committed to transforming the lives of the young people to create positive outcomes.
You will have the ability to deliver the minimum of "good" in the home's Ofsted inspection with a sound business awareness for promoting the service.
- Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare
- Working towards or prepared to undertake Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare
- Current/recent experience in residential children's homes, with at least 1 year with staff management responsibility
- Full driving licence and car
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.