depending on experience
8 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Qualified Social Worker for childrens.
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Provide high quality social work as part of a multi-professional team, acting, as required, as the lead professional for families caring for adolescents presenting with a range of needs including being victims/perpetrators of child sexual exploitation, young people affected or involved in serious youth violence and group offending, missing from home.
- Build the resilience of children, young people and their families by using evidenced based approaches to achieve sustained change.
- Use the direction, support and guidance of your line manager and the multiprofessional team to effectively manage the range of complexities of risk and ambiguity families present with.
- Establish rapport, build respectful relationships with children, young people, their families, obtaining and recording their views accurately
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly