about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker, Children and Families,
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background working with Children in Need, we want to hear from you.
You will be building effective relationship with the Child in question, to ensure a ful\ly integrated and holistic approach.
Main duties include:
- To manage an allocated caseload, which includes the management and decision-making involved with cases, some being high complexity and/or high-risk cases. These may be related to Child protection/ Care & Support/ Deprivation of liberty /cases subject to Court action/ school attendance, providing social worker support to adults / adults at risk and children / children at risk and their families and carers.
- To undertake assessments, design care and support plans and other appropriate plans e.g. Education plans and determine the provision of external support from appropriate providers within allocated budget parameters. To work in partnership with all services to ensure best use and deployment of resources.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience with Children in Need
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Ava Frankel on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.