depending on experience
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Children Services Team Manager- Children with Disabilities (CWD)
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Managing the case loads of 6 social workers.
- Promote a high standard of recording by workers and quality assure the standard of recording via the supervision process.
- Ensure that the professional development needs of all staff are met by regular supervision and review, in accordance with the Council's policy; recorded on appropriate systems and a copy given to each member of staff.
- Support mentoring and coaching to enhance quality of practice.
- Attending a number of meetings in ensuring care planning and decisions are made in the best interest of the child. / Children Such as childcare reviews, child protection conferences, legal planning meetings, Legal tracking, resource panels, complex needs panel whereby joint funding is required court hearings, adoption tracking, placement tracking, NEET tracking, placement stability tracking, semi-independent placement tracking.
- Using evidence-based practice, work with staff on the development and implementation of quality standards and procedures that will ensure continuous improvement in service delivery.
- Quality assurance of a number of reports such as the CPR, Lac reviews reports, Statutory visits, court reports including care plan, statements, Viability assessments, parenting assessments, pathway plans, Peps, social workers cases, monthly supervision audits and a number of other reports
- Liaising with Service manager and Assistant Director regarding high profile or complex cases, unallocated work and performance issues within the Team.
- Attending Scrutiny Panel to discuss team performance and discuss strategic to improve services and performance
- Lead, motivate, nurture and monitor direct reports and multi-agency professionals where appropriate, ensuring the services provided are effective and delivering positive outco
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly