Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£40.00 - £44.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 1 year ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Child Protection Conference Chair/ Independent Reviewing Officer for Wakefield Council.
- To ensure the safety and well being of children and young people who may be at risk of significant harm.
- To ensure services deliver positive outcomes based on Every Child Matters principals is consistent with legislation, regulations, guidance, local policies and procedures, informed by relevant research and evaluation and which represents value for money
- To chair child protection case conferences and statutory reviews of children looked after by the local authority.
- In carrying out this independent chairing role, to check the quality and appropriateness of child protection and care plans for each child, and ensuring statutory requirements and departmental policy and procedures are adhered to.
- To check that children, their families and substitute carers are involved appropriately in the planning and review of children's cases.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly