£38.00 - £40.00 per hour + Depending on experience
6 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Child Protection Chair for Newham Council.
Purpose of the job:
- To chair child protection conferences for those children who are deemed to be at risk of significant harm, ensuring that a thorough risk assessment is carried out on those children, and to draft a child protection plan involving all of the key agencies in contact with the child
- To provide professional/expert advice and consultation on a range of child protection issues.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
This is not an exhaustive list of all tasks that may fall to the post holder and employees will be expected to carry out such other reasonable duties which may be required from time to time.
- To convene, facilitate and effectively manage Child Protection Conferences and statutory reviews, ensuring that they are effective and outcome focused, and that all participants (including parents and children) can contribute meaningfully.
- To provide and ensure the provision of high quality risk assessment, decision-making and planning at case conferences and child care reviews.
- To ensure that actions arising from case conferences and reviews are progressed, either directly or via other council staff or agencies as appropriate, in order to produce positive outcomes for the child.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly