£39.00 - £41.00 per hour + Depending on experience
22 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Child Protection Chair to work in Harrow Council.
- To act as chair for child protection conferences
- To ensure the development of high quality practice for child protection and safeguarding that meets nation and locally set performance targets.
- To provide threshold advice and consultation when a Initial Child Protection Conference is being considered.
- To undertake the chairing of complex inter-agency meetings in relation to child protection conferences, complex abuse investigations including allegations against professionals and carers strategy meetings
- To monitor the quality of practice for child protection by way of scrutinising child protection plans, audit and to challenge practice which does not meet required national and local standards.
- To resolve issues of practice and planning in respect of children subject of a child protection plan. To advice on child protection practice and procedures with staff and managers, and to make a representations to senior management regarding practice and development issues.
- To undertake a lead 'Champion' role in a specialist area and to take part in specialist project development.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly