£150 - £210 per day + Dependent on experience
KH SCIENCE KENT_1528730474
7 months ago
ASAP or September
Expert Secondary Science Teacher - Required NOW or SEPTEMBER - Interviews immediately (Observations) -
OUTSTANDING school -Kent ME9
My Client require a Science Teacher (preferably chemistry specialism) to teach KS3 up to KS5.
This OUTSTANDING school need a EXPERT SCIENCE teacher, with Subject knowledge that is Second to none.
Located 9 minutes from nearest southeastern Train Station, which is easily accessible from south London and central London. 7 minutes walk from all local amenities.
- The school plays host to some of the Highest achievers in the South East of England.
- As a Science Teacher you will be joining a school that has been given a specialist Science status . Governed by volunteers with different specialities across the board to ensure strategic direction & plays host to some of the Highest achievers in the South East of England.
The standards are set from the off. 99% of students here continue into the 6th from provided and then move onto higher education places at leading universities.
The successful Science Teacher will have:
- The ability to adapt according to science class ability
- Expert science subject knowledge
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience teaching science at an outstanding school.
- High standards of themselves on an academic level
- Expectations of teaching quality and consistency.
- The ability to prepare high achieving science candidates for university.
- The Ability to Inspire Scientific minds to pursue a career in Science from your own passion and capabilities.
- Ability to plan and execute challenging science lessons every day in order to engage these bright, intelligent students who really want to learn therefore the Highest standards are expected of Students and staff alike.
If you have a passion for teaching science and are looking for an opportunity to teach a group of gifted and talented students,
Please email your CV and covering letter to Kimberley @ Remedy Education for consideration.