East London, London
£38.00 - £42.00 per hour + Depending on experience
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Care Proceedings Case Manager to work within a Local Authority based in East London.
- To work with the courts and a range of stakeholders in the Family Justice System to ensure the timely progression of the Boroughs care proceedings cases.
- To monitor implementation of the courts requirements in care proceedings cases
- To escalate to the courts if there is delay that would require the case to be re listed.
- To identify system and other issues that lead to delays in care proceedings.
- To provide direct coaching /mentoring support to social workers in their preparation of submissions to the court
- To work with agencies across the Family Justice System to monitor, measure and track costs incurred by all agencies, to gain a view of whole system costs.
- To work with equivalent managers in our 4 neighbouring Borough's who are part of the East London Court Work Project. This is a government pilot to work together towards the aims of the Family Justice Review to reduce delay in care proceedings.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly