£300.00 - £400.00 per day + Depending on experience
16 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to work within Sutton Council.
- Effectively project manage capital and energy efficiency retrofit works schemes to timely deliver the required asset, financial and resident outcomes.
- Review, approve and effectively contract manage contractor design and delivery solutions for housing retrofit energy efficiency works.
- Effective management of contractor performance, identifying any areas of non-compliance to requirements and implementing remedial actions for improvement.
- Take responsibility for the management of consultants working on allocated investment projects.
- Deal with all necessary statutory applications such as Planning consent and Building Regulations.
- Undertake a full range of pre and post surveying services including project management, quality and cost control, for projects that form part of the capital investment programme.
- Work with the Client Manager & Quantity Surveyor to procure projects in compliance with statutory, regulatory and organisational policies and standing orders.
- Effective management of the relationship with energy efficiency grant providers and other stakeholders, inclusive of timely and accurate grant returns.
- Effective management of resident engagement to secure sufficient resident buy in for energy efficiency retrofit works to take place and maximise resident satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance with the provisions of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly