£19 - £21 per hour
Yasmin Van Wijngaarden
2 months ago
Our Client Camden Council, is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Family team.
- To carefully and thoroughly assess children and families needs underpinned by the common assessment framework, prescribed screening tools and models of engagement.
- To create a whole family action plan and evaluate progress against shared outcomes.
- To work in partnership with universal services to support early identification of need and/or risk, ensuring needs are identified in a timely way.
- To deliver responsive early intervention packages, including evidence-based programmes and/or refer to appropriate services (universal, targeted and specialist) to meet need, working in partnership with families.
- To identify and respond to risk, work with children in need and those in need of safeguarding and their families according to policy and procedure (e.g. London-wide Child Protection Procedures) to improve outcomes for the most vulnerable children and adults at risk.
- To manage a caseload of allocated families, effectively prioritising according to need and risk, consistently meeting the timescales agreed, providing excellent customer service and making every contact count.
- To work with families to support sustained engagement in services to achieve the greatest impact and positive outcomes.
Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
Registration with Social Work England
Benefits of working with Remedy
A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.