£26 - £28 per hour
Yasmin Van Wijngaarden
about 1 month ago
Our Client Camden Council, are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Adults Team.
- To work to the Adult Social Care operational principles in order to provide an excellent assessment, care planning and Social Work service to all users in either a community or hospital setting.
- To manage and monitor a diverse caseload and organise work activities, taking into account the need to prioritise tasks and responsibilities, ensuring statutory responsibilities are undertaken.
- To respond to customer's needs without delay, identifying and working to tackle obstacles as they arise, even if they are of another agencies making.
- To undertake assessments under the Care and Mental Capacity Acts.
- To use discretion to tailor support so that it is proportionate to the customers' needs and individualised to their circumstances.
- To use professional judgement to draw up support plans and make representations to budget holder for funding.
- To act as a key contact point for customers, drawing in support as required.
- To develop and maintain constructive working relationships with service users, carers, families, colleagues, the public and wider community networks.
- To deal positively with any tensions created by conflicts of interest or aspiration that may arise between the partners in care, always striving to work in a professional and competent manner.
- To contribute to an environment of continuous learning, sharing good practice and working with colleagues to address obstacles to progress collaboratively.
- To document cases accurately but ensure this is proportionate and only includes salient information.
Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
Registration with Social Work England
Benefits of working with Remedy
A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.