Kingston upon Thames, London
£400 - £450 per day + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Business Analayst - Royal Borough of Kingston Social Services - Up to £450per day!
To be successful in the role of Business Analyst, you will be able to demonstrate the following key points:
- Experience in agile working within multidisciplinary teams (essential)
- Have a track record in business analysis practises and methodologies (essential)
- Have strong research, analytical skills and elicit requirements (essential)
- Experience communicating your findings to your team and the wider stakeholders (essential)
- Ability to produce high quality artefacts, process maps, presentations, analysis and reports (essential)
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.