Bury, Greater Manchester
£32 - £35 per hour
16 days ago
Our client, Bury Council is looking for a Team Manager to join their Children with disabilities Team. Successful candidates need to have knowledge on transition work, personal support plans and direct payments.
- The leadership, direction and supervision of a social work team.
- Provision of a child protection investigative and intervention service.
- Provision of a duty service to deal with new referrals to Children's fieldwork services.
- Support of field social workers through the process of supervision and by attending conferences, reviews, joint interviews, initial core groups and other meetings where appropriate.
- Taking responsibility for key decisions in respect of individual children and young people, in accordance with departmental and statutory guidelines.
- Allocation of the workload in accordance with priorities agreed with Senior Managers, and ensuring fair distribution within the team.
You will need to be:
Social work england registered
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly