£75 - £90 per day
14 days ago
BSL Teaching Assistant - Camden, North London - January 2019 Start
My outstanding client is looking for a BSL Teaching Assistant to join their lovely school located in the heart of Camden, North London.
The successful BSL Teaching Assistant will be working in this ofsted "Outstanding" school working across all key stages supporting hearing impaired students. The successful BSL Teaching Assistant will be working alongside highly qualified and skilled staff.
- BSL Teaching Assistant - BSL Level 2 required
- January Start - 1 year contract
- BSL Teaching Assistant - Camden
- BSL Communication Support Worker
- 1:1, group work within the main school - BSL Teaching Assistant
- May suit someone who would like to become a speech and language therapist in the future
The successful BSL Teaching Assistant will join an accomplished team of professionals. Good interpersonal skills are essential for the role as well as an ability to confidently communicate using British Sign Language, accordingly you should have a BSL level 2 qualification as a minimum.
If interested in this BSL Teaching assistant role to start in January 2020, please contact Hollie at Remedy Education.