£35 - £39 per hour
about 2 months ago
Our client, Bournemouth Christchurch and Poole Council is looking for a social worker to join their Children with disabilities team.
- Social work experience in local government, voluntary or independent sector.
- Direct experience of working with relevant client groups, especially those from different racial & cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to initiate, draft & produce reports.
- Ability to deal with / record casework, communicate effectively with client groups & professionals in order to assess client needs.
- Ability to attend & organise case conferences & reviews for the purpose of assessing & monitoring the development of service users.
- Ability to develop person-centred care plans.
- Ability to deal with conflict and complaints.
- Ability to participate within a duty team framework.
- Knowledge of relevant statutory social work legislation.
- Knowledge of the issues relating to the well-being of service users covering a wide range of clients.
- Must be registered with the GSCC.
You will need to be:
Social work england registered
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly