Bolton, Greater Manchester
£28 - £30 per hour
about 2 months ago
Our client, Bolton Council is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Safeguarding Team.
- The provision of a purposeful, professional social work service to children in need and their families, including the assessment of their needs, in accordance with statutory requirements and Departmental policies.
- To contribute to the planning and development of the Team's and the Department's services to children and families, as required and as appropriate.
- To participate in the organisation and administration of the work of the post to ensure the provision of service is completed.
- To provide management information to assist in the setting, implementing and monitoring of the Department's strategies and services.
- To contribute to the allocation of the work of the Team.
- To provide a social work service to residential, day care and family placement resources, as appropriate.
- To work directly with service users employing a range of social work knowledge, skills, methods and techniques.
- To assess, evaluate and review programmes of work with service users, including the coordination and organisation of services both within and outside the Department.
- To work with Legal Services and the Courts, including the production of reports within agreed timescales.
- To provide professional knowledge, ideas, advice, evaluation and information to assist in the Department's planning and development activities and to contribute to policies and standards.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly