£32 - £35 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client. Blackpool Council is looking for a Social Worker to join their Childrens Team
Social workers within our Supporting Our Children teams are committed to supporting our children to have a great childhood and future outcomes. They support children to achieve a plan of permanence within Care Proceedings and ensure we discharge Care Order's and achieve Special Guardian Orders for children, wherever is possible and safe to do so. You will have a passion for being an advocate and corporate parent for the children our care and committed to establishing longer term trusting relationships with them, and helping them to understand their unique life story.
Candidates must be able to meet the following criteria:
· Experience and demonstrable skills in engaging children/young people through a variety of direct workmethods
· At least 2 years' experiencein statutory children's social work
· Good understanding of safeguarding children processes
· Experience of court work
· Experience of managing a varied and complex case load
· Ability to write concise,fit for purpose reports/court statements and ability to maintain up todate and accurate records.
· Ability to work as part of a team.
· Experience of inputting into children's services data systems (Mosaic;ICS)
· Ability to be flexible, resilient and reflective.
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.