Birmingham, West Midlands
£29.93 - £32.34 per hour
12 days ago
Our client, Birmingham Children's Trust is looking for Social Workers to join their Children in Need Team.
CIC Team = 0 - 18 year olds already in foster care or placement and have a plan of not returning home or to go to court.
You will get the case through court and finalise it , whether it be through fostering , home or alternative accommodation.
It's a full time post , with an average case load of 18/19 per person but this is tailored to suit how the social worker works. If you come in to the team you will come in to already worked cases ( never will be given a new case fresh into the team).
Benefits of working for CIC
- Will consider part time ( state on submission)
- Agile working
- Condensed hours
- Remote working
- Settled work force
- 6 strong teams
- Good integration
- Monthly supervisions
- Always a manager on the desk
- Additional £100 a week for those who live more than 30 miles from the office for accommodation / mileage
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.