Birmingham, West Midlands
£29 - £29.93 per hour
about 2 months ago
Our client, Birmingham Children Trust is looking for a senior social worker to join their Safeguarding team.
Caseload - Average 15
Working from home unless there's statutory visirs or court work that has to be completed face to face.
Why choose BCT as an agency social work professional?
- Our caseloads are some of the lowest in the region, average of 17-19 cases
- We offer flexible home / remote working to help you to balance your professional and personal commitments, which includes condensed working hours (9 day fortnight)
- We will provide you with the most competitive attractive hourly rate and financial package - speak to us today to discuss further
- Full Induction process and introductions, with ongoing IT and business support
- Covid Vaccine available, we are committed to the health and wellbeing of all our workforce
- Flat based / open-door, forward thinking leadership and management approach and employee engagement forum groups
- If you live 30 miles outside of Birmingham, you will receive travel expenses from day one.
- We hold virtual meetings internally and externally with strong partnership collaborative working and have hubs across the city for staff to access as necessary
- We truly value you as integrated team members - you will receive individual and group supervision and resources and full access to a dedicated family support service
- Free training opportunities through our practice hub and pioneering social work academy to support your career development
- Many of our agency staff have chosen to convert to permanent due to the strong career development offer available
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.