£75 - £90 per day
14 days ago
Behaviour Teaching Assistant - Sutton South London
A Primary School in the Borough of Sutton are looking to recruit a Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant for an ASAP start. As a full-time Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant, you will be working with a Year 4 child with a range of Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties. You will be supporting the child academically in the classroom, and also socially in the playground, providing them with 1:1 support and guidance.
Due to the nature of the role, the school are ideally looking for candidates with a Team Teach qualification or experience with challenging behaviour. However, there are also opportunities for Team Teach Training for the right candidate.
The school provides creative, stimulating and inspiring learning experiences for all children. Children are at the heart of everything the school does, and working as a Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant here will be a rewarding experience where learning for life is encouraged.
If this Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant sounds like the ideal role for you, then please read on below to find out further information!
- Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant
- Working with a Y4 child
- Supporting SEN child with a range of SEMH and behavioural needs
- Providing support in the classroom and also outdoor provision
- September Start
- Long Term & Full Time
- Must have a degree from a reputable University
- De-escalation training or Team Teach qualification would be ideal
- Experience supporting children with behavioural issues is preferred
- Good understanding of SEN is required
To be considered for this role please send your CV & cover letter.