£75 - £90 per day
19 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant | SEMH focus | Haringey, North London
Q - Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant with a strength in SEMH needs?
We are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to join this fantastic Primary School for an ASAP start. This is a full time, and full academic year role (ASAP - July 2020).
The SENCo has stressed that the appointed individual must have a good understanding of both SEMH difficulties. You will be working with students from Years 1 - 6 providing in & out of class support.
Does this sound like the SEN Teaching Assistant role for you? Is so, please read on below to find out further information! - The Primary School are keen to trial candidates ASAP!
· SEN Teaching Assistant
· Working across Years 1 - 6
· Supporting children with Autism (SEN) & Behaviour issues - 1:1 & group basis
· Fantastic support from the SENCo and Deputy Head Teacher
· ASAP Start - Full Time & Long-term position
· £70 - £85 per day, paid weekly
· Located in the Borough of Haringey
· 1st Class or 2:1 Degree from a reputable University
· Strong academics throughout required: A-Levels & GCSEs
· Child related experience is essential
· Strong understanding of the Primary curriculum & SEN
· Must be an engaging, ambitious and caring individual
· Graded 'Outstanding' in latest Ofsted inspection
· Supportive and creative Primary School
· Internal & external training provided for all staff
· Teacher training on offer for aspiring Primary Teachers
· Located in the Borough of Greenwich
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Hollie at Remedy Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted).
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.