£70 - £80 per day
18 days ago
Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant | Haringey
Q - Are you good at working with Behaviour Difficulties?
Q - Are you searching for a full-time role working within an Outstanding setting?
Remedy Education are searching for a full-time Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant to work with a mix KS2 pupils with a range of Emotional Behavioural Difficulties. You will be supporting the children in the classroom as well as outside, providing them with 1:1 support and guidance.
The Headteacher is looking for someone who can start ASAP on a full-time basis, for the minimum of the entire academic year. You need to be a graduate to be eligible for the role. Experience working with children, specifically SEN or behaviour will boost your application.
Does this sound like the Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant - Job Description
- Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant
- 1:1 & Group support across KS1 & KS2
- Full-time, entire academic year minimum - Starting ASAP
- £70 - £85 daily rate, paid weekly
- Supporting in and out of the classroom providing extra support
- Located in the Borough of Haringey
Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant - Person Specification
- Must have a Degree from a reputable University
- Experience supporting children with behavioural issues
- Personable, calm and patient
- Ability to commit to the entire academic year, term time only
- Experience with ASD, EBD, SEN all beneficial
Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant - School Information
- Ofsted graded 'Outstanding' Primary School
- Inclusive approach to modern learning
- Support for SEN students whilst providing them with independence
- Attentive and well-behaved pupils
- Located in the Borough of Lambeth - South East London
If you are interested in this Behaviour Support Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this Behaviour Support Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Hollie at Remedy Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.