£70 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
Behaviour support TA/LSA - Team teach - Greenwich
Behaviour support TA/LSA - Team teach (SEMH TA SEMH /PRU)
£70 - £85 per day, paid weekly
Behaviour support TA/LSA - Team teach
Are you an experienced SEN or SEMH TA who is looking for a new opportunity? Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
Remedy Education provides a service is based on quality and expertise. Each one of our UK offices is staffed with experienced Education consultants and operates to the highest standards of selection and vetting, and dedicated to the support of our candidates.
We provide schools with compliant, fully qualified and experienced teachers and support staff. We work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEN schools.
The School - Greenwich
Remedy Education are currently recruiting for a SEN school in Greenwich . Our School provides quality education for children with Challenging Behaviour who are receiving education outside of mainstream education: Pupil referral units (PRU) Social emotional mental Health (SEMH) schools or in alternative provision settings including 1 to 1 tuition due to medical needs or mental health.
Person Specification - Behaviour support TA/LSA - Team teach - (SEND TA ) - Greenwich
- Team teach Qualification or other positive handling experience
- Previous experience of supporting students with SEN. (SEMH/ PRU/Alternative education attachment and trauma issues)
- Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum.
- Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment.
- Reliable & punctual
- Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
- Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
- Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN.
- Ability to deal with the physical challenges of the job (which likely will necessitate running and physical intervention at times)
About the Role -Behaviour support TA/LSA - Team teach (SEND TA) - Greenwich
- You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 3-6 students with Special Educational Needs (SEN- SEMH /challenging behaviour)
- You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
- You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
- You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.
Why work with Remedy Education?
When you apply you get:
- the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
- flexible registration procedures
- market leading pay rates - paid to scale and beyond
Recommend a friend to Remedy Education, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £100.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school-then please email your updated CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.