4 days ago
Behaviour Mentor - Outstanding Secondary School - Redbridge
Q - Are you a highly reliable and hardworking Graduate who is interested in working with Secondary School students who display challenging behaviour?
A fantastic Secondary School in the East London Borough of Redbridge is looking to recruit a behaviour mentor to work on a long term and full-time basis for the whole academic year!
This fantastic opportunity will allow you to work with a range of students KS3 - KS5, working alongside professionals and gaining valuable experience before going on to teacher training or further education!
You will be working with a range of students who have additional needs, including Autism, ADHD, Downs Syndrome and more - your focus will be on supporting the students who have behavioural difficulties and helping them to reintegrate into the classroom with a calm learning mindset.
Does this sound like the Behaviour Mentor opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
- Working alongside the Schools SENCO and Inclusion Team
- 1:1 and small groups with students
- Working with social services, police and parents
- ASAP start - Full Time (Mon - Fri) - Long-Term
- £70 - £90 per day plus healthcare package
- Located in the Borough of Redbridge
- Large Secondary School with plenty of CPD and training opportunities
- Modern and inclusive environment
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Great transport links
Apply for this Behaviour Mentor opportunity by sending your CV to ZEKI MEHMET @ Remedy Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!