£80 - £100 per day
19 days ago
Are you a looking for a Behaviour LSA position?
Have you got experience working with children diagnosed with ASD and SEMH?
Can you confidently de-escalate challenging behaviour?
Have you ever worked in an SEN education setting? (ie PRU/ SEN School/ Provision etc)
PRU within the Lewisham borough is recruiting a Strong Behavioural Learning Support Assistant to work 1:1 with a Secondary aged pupil who has challenging behaviour and SEMH who can start ASAP.
This position would be ideal for someone who has great experience working with children with challenging behaviour, ideally working in either an Alternative Provision/PRU/ Youth Centre/SEN School or Mainstream School.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Outstanding experience of supporting children with behavioural SEN; ie SEMH / CAMHS/ ADD/ODD/ ASD/ ADHD etc
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Can build a strong rapport with children
- Able to de-escalate behaviour successfully & Resilient
- 1:1 experience and working with small groups
- Great sense of humour
- Team Teach or PRICE Training experience would be ideal but not essential
- Working with a child(ren) on both a 1:1 basis and within very small groups
- Building a strong rapport with children at secondary level
- Being a positive influence and role model to the young child(ren)
- Safeguarding children
- Ensuring that all children are supported so that they can be the best versions of themselves.
Please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education today for more information.