Behaviour Learning Mentor
Have you just graduated with a 1st or 2:1 and wish to pursue a career in Education working within a wonderful pastoral department?
Perhaps you have a drive to develop students' learning, focusing on their behaviour and striving to encourage academic success?
If this Behaviour Learning Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, 'click apply' and send your CV today!
Behaviour Learning Mentor - Key Information:
- Based in Waltham Forest
- Good transportation links
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday - Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Promote a growth mind-set ethos
Behaviour Learning Mentor - The Role:
- Fantastic pastoral department with experienced and supportive staff
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- monitor student progress
- Ability to cater for an array of different educational needs
- Attend training
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Behaviour Learning Mentor - Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree (preferably psychology)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
- Firm but fair behaviour management approach
Behaviour Learning Mentor - How to Apply:
If this Behaviour Learning Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, 'click apply' and send your CV today!