Behaviour and Learning Mentor - Havering - September 2020
Remedy Education are looking for Behaviour and Learning Mentors to join our amazing school based in Havering.
You will be supporting students with challenging behaviour and personal issues, some of the students might want someone to talk to and someone to build a relationship with.
The amazing school have a great supportive team of teachers and teaching assistants who work together on making the best environment for the students.
- September 2020 start
- Long term to permanent position
- Primary School
- £80-90 a day
The school is located close to the station with great transport links.
- Candidates must have previous experience as a Behaviour and Learning Mentor
- It is Desirable that as a Behaviour and Learning Mentor you have a Teaching Assistant background or you have an interest in Psychology and Special Needs
- You will be supporting students in Small Groups with a lot of support from other Teaching Assistants
- All of the classes will also have a Special Needs Teacher leading and guiding you
- Must have a current DBS
Please contact Renee at Remedy Education for more information