Barking and Dagenham, London
£33 - £35 per hour
Yasmin Van Wijngaarden
about 1 month ago
Our Client Barking and Dagenham are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their MASH Team.
1. Maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders and specifically with social care professionals from different teams and local authorities.
2. Through liaison, dialogue and searching appropriate databases collect and collate relevant information to add to the multi agency risk assessment.
3. Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person. This may involve disclosing proportionate and relevant information related to the parents/cares or siblings.
4. Explain clearly, and with sound rationale, highly complex safeguarding information to a wide range of professionals.
5. Participate in the MASH multi agency risk assessment to inform case management, advising where necessary and challenging decisions where appropriate.
6. Identify service gaps and issues relating to service pathways and/or cross boundary arrangement.
Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
Registration with Social Work England
Benefits of working with Remedy
A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.