£80 - £85 per day
3 months ago
Autism SEN Teaching Assistant - Enfield
Remedy are looking for a number of SEN Teaching Assistants who can support our students with Autism.
We work closely with a SEN school based in Enfield that cater for various types of SEN, the main focus of the school is to help all the students with their learning and make them feel as comfortable as possible.
- ASAP Start
- £75-85 a day
- Long term to permanent position
- Based in Enfield, North London
You will be working within the classroom supporting the class teacher with the daily running of the class. You will be working closely with the students supporting them within the classroom, you will work 1:1 as well as supporting small groups.
We are ideally looking for people who have experience working with SEN and who have been a Teaching Assistant before.
To be accepted for this role you will need:
- A calm, reliable and great attitude towards working
- Must have a passion for supporting students with their learning
- Must have a current DBS
- Must be able to start ASAP
- Must have previous experience working within a school or with SEN students
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.