£400 - £500 per day
Ben - AD_1620893327
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Associate Director - Children & Young People Integrated Commissioning to join Bromley.
The Associate Director of Integrated Children & Young People's Commissioning is an interim role within the joint working arrangements established between NHS South East London CCG Bromley Place Based Team and the London Borough of Bromley (LBB). The post holder will be employed as part of the One Bromley Health and Care Partnership arrangements.
The post holder will lead a joint children and young people's commissioning programme that enables the CCG and LBB to deliver service and system transformation in a number of priority areas .
The One Bromley Partnership has a joint vision and commitment to develop effective, joined-up commissioning systems and processes to better meet the needs of local people in Bromley within available resources. The post holder is a member of the senior team advising and supporting the Director of Integrated Commissioning as the new operating model for Integrated Commissioning in Bromley is further designed and developed.
The post holder will work with the Director and colleagues within the local health & social care leadership community to secure outcomes and strength-based approaches to commissioning and contribute to the further development of integrated care systems in Bromley.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with colleagues in the CCG and LBB, and other key partners and stakeholders across the local health & care system in all areas of work.
- Lead and co-ordinate commissioning in all assigned areas as part of the Children and Young People's Integrated Commissioning Programme.
- In all assigned areas, the post holder will undertake:
- development of strategy, including commissioning strategies to agree and improve outcomes for children, young people and families of Bromley.
- ensure appropriate needs assessments are undertaken and that commissioning strategies are evidence based.
- pathway redesign.
- development and implementation of relevant service and quality specifications and associated contracting mechanisms.
- development and implementation of performance and outcome measures, and relevant evaluative frameworks.
- children and families and public engagement, working with the communications & engagement team to ensure effective stakeholder engagement in assigned areas of commissioning responsibilities.
- coproduction of service design and service outcomes with children, young people, parents and carers
- be the responsible officer for ensuring good value for money across services and lead on projects to achieve financial efficiencies and better outcomes for children and their families.
- take commissioning responsibility for both the CCG & LBB in managing joint funding processes for individual service users, acting within agreed protocols.
- support relevant provider market development and procurement initiatives.
- support relevant CCG and LBB governance and assurance processes
Co-ordinate contract management and performance arrangements for assigned commissioned services with relevant internal and external colleagues, stakeholders and partners (e.g. CCG Contracts Team and LBB Placements and Brokerage Service).
Why join Remedy?
1st Tier agency
2 payrolls a week
Referrals up to £400