Up to £47511 per annum
10 months ago
We are looking for Assistant Team Managers to help head up one of the five Assessment Teams, which will be based near Croydon. Reporting to the TM, we are looking for experienced ATM's who can come in and help improve the practice within the service, oversee all casework undertaken by the team.
Requirements for the role;
- Qualification within Social Care
- Registered with the HCPC
- Have completed your ASYE if qualified post 2012
- Experienced ATM's, with a background in managing Assessment Teams.
What the job can offer you;
- Salary of up to £47,511
- Welcome and recruitment package of up to £8,000
- 31 days' annual leave
- Management learning and development programme
- Laptop/Phone with agile work practice
- A pension scheme with an average employer contribution of 20%
For any further questions please contact Kirsty on 0208 418 7676.