£38.00 - £40.00 per hour + Depending on experience
22 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Team Manager to work within a Childrens Safeguarding Team for Hounslow Council.
- To ensure good outcomes for children and young people in need or at risk through the delivery of timely, high quality social work services.
- To provide effective day to day management, supervision and support to social workers, newly qualified workers and students the provision of reflective supervision, direction, guidance and decision making in complex cases
- To ensure the highest standards of social work practice are provided to children and young people, managing performance via Hounslow policies and procedures.
- To chair key meetings with partner agencies, undertake Court work and represent the Team Manager in different settings
- To be a visible member of the Management Team and to contribute to the strategic policy and procedural developments within their Team and across the service.
- To support the Team Manager in ensuring the highest professional standards of practice are evidenced through rigorous quality assurance processes in line with statutory guidelines.
- To ensure services are provided within set budgets and provide value for money.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly