£35.00 - £38.00 per hour + Depending on experience
4 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Team Manager to work within a Children with Disabilities Team for Buckinghamshire County Council based in Amersham.
- To supervise staff, qualified and unqualified, as delegated by the Team Manager to ensure the continuity of service delivery by the team.
- To manage the teams' duty system and team diary and to work as part of the duty system.
- To provide immediate guidance and support to staff receiving referrals or providing advice.
- To liaise with operational teams ensuring cases are transferred and priorities made clear
- To ensure that the views of children and young people are represented.
- To ensure an adequate induction of new staff.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly