£800.00 - £900.00 per day + Depending on experience
22 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seking an Assistant Director of Education to work for West Northamptonshire Council.
- Responsible for the leadership, development, and implementation of relevant strategies for the directorate and Council to deliver its corporate priorities.
- Develop and embed a performance culture that delivers results through continual improvement and ensure that resources are targeted on business priorities and meeting customer needs.
- Manage resources efficiently and effectively, ensuring there are sufficient financial, human and other resources available to deliver effective services.
- Take a proactive approach to risk management and business continuity planning on areas of accountability.
- Responsible for leading and managing the smooth and effective transition and transformation of operational or support services from previous councils' models into the new West Northants Council model.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining key internal and external relationships and partnerships to deliver both the Council's and wider strategic area priorities.
- Responsible for embedding an outcome-based customer focused culture.
- Degree or relevant management qualification, or similar or qualified by experience.
- A detailed understanding and awareness of the primary, secondary, special schools and14-19 agendas with experience of and the ability to translate them into local solutions.
- Evidence of and experience of the preventative agenda in terms of children and education.
- Relevant portfolio of experience in learning, school improvement and achievement/attainment.
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly