£80 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
Long term perm
Aspiring Teacher - 'Outstanding' Secondary Academy School in Greenwich
- Are you a recent graduate with aspirations of becoming a teacher?
- Would you like to gain valuable experience as a learning support assistant, working with those children who need it most in classrooms?
Learning Support Assistant - September 2022 start
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring teacher to gain valuable experience working at an excellent 11-16 Secondary Academy School in Greenwich. This high achieving school are looking for a bright, empathetic graduate to join their learning support team as a learning support assistant.
The successful graduate will have the opportunity to work as a Learning Support Assistant across key stages 3-5, and to experience a range of lessons across departments. You will have the opportunity to receive high quality training to further your continuing professional development during your Learning Support Assistant year.
Should the successful applicant prove their ability during their Learning Support Assistant year, the Head Teacher has asked me to stress that the school will be looking to support them through the schools direct route into Teacher Training from September 2022.
- Learning Support Assistant.
- 1:1 and small group support for lower ability, EAL, and SEN students.
- Education + Training.
- September 2022 start
- Pay Scale: £80 - £90 per day.
- Graduate (ideally 2:1 or above).
- Previous experience working or volunteering with children in a school environment.
- Good education background (GCSE's in Maths and English).
- Can commit to minimum 1 full academic year.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate to expand their classroom experience prior to undertaking their teaching training and becoming a fully qualified classroom teacher. The Secondary Academy School are offering a brilliant teacher training programme for successful candidates to begin in September 2022!
This is a brilliant platform for a graduate with the long-term goal to become a qualified teacher!
If you are a Graduate, aspiring to become a teacher and you are interested in this position, please submit your updated CV. Alternatively; please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education.