£75 - £90 per day
26 days ago
ASD Teaching Assistant - Wandsworth South East London
A fantastic SEND school in Wandsworth, which caters for pupils with ASD and complex needs, requires a strong and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant for a long-term role to start ASAP. The school has a site for their primary school, as well as another site for their secondary school.
Class sizes are very small, and excellent support will be in place to assist the teacher within the classroom. However, this role will entail working with pupils with ASD and complex needs, so previous experience of working with pupils in a similar setting is undoubtedly advantageous.
Ideally, you will :
- Be able to commit to a full-time role (5 days per week)
- Have an adult DBS, or be willing to acquire one through Remedy Education
- Have previous experience working with children with different educational needs
- Confidence supporting pupils with a range of different academic abilities
- Good interpersonal and communicational skills
- Familiarity with instructional approaches required to facilitate complete access to the curriculum for pupils with ASD and other complex needs
In return, Remedy Education offers its candidates :
* Outstanding rates of pay
* Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
* Continued support through all placements
If this role is of interest to you, or you are just generally seeking new opportunities within a SEND setting, please feel free to contact Sophie Child Remedy Education.