£75 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
Long term perm
ASD Teaching Assistant Required | Primary School in Lewisham | Immediate Start
A superb opportunity suited towards a Psychology graduate has become available at a demanding Lewisham primary school. The school are seeking an ASD Teaching Assistant to start immediately and work alongside pupils in year 4 who have ASD statements and display challenging behaviour. The school are seeking a graduate who is enthused at the opportunity to work with any pupil (especially those with SEN and EAL) to contribute towards future ambitions of becoming a Chartered Psychologist or Fully Qualified Teacher.
* ASD Teaching Assistant Post
* Forward-thinking primary school in Lewisham
* Work 1:1 with pupils in Year 4
* Gain valuable experience to contribute to future career
* £75- £90 for ASD Teaching Assistant
* Full-Time ASD Teaching Assistant position starting immediately
ASD Teaching Assistant post:
* Work alongside pupils within Year 4
* Work directly with children who have ASD statements
* You will be required to assess pupil behaviour
* Create a development plan for each individual
* Get involved in regular meetings with class teachers and the school SENCo
* Opportunity to complete training within and with outside agencies.
* This well-facilitated primary school found in Lewisham
* Be part of a first-class teaching team
* Fun and enjoyable place to work and learn
* The school is often oversubscribed thanks to its popularity
* Impressive SEN and EAL provisions
This is the perfect opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual to really make a difference as an ASD Teaching Assistant. Join this primary school in Lewisham by sending your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.