£75 - £90 per day
5 months ago
Long term perm
ASD KS3, 4 Teaching Assistant
We have a lovely SEN school based in the heart of Greenwich who are looking for an experienced, committed Teaching Assistant. This teaching assistant can offer specialist one to one support for children with (ASD) Autistic Spectrum Disorder to help aid the full potential and make the most of their intelligence, focus and skills. The school ensures that every learner experiences success so your support would be vital to make the school an excellent learning environment which inspires, excites and celebrates effort and achievement.
If you have an enthusiasm for the responsibility of educating children with disabilities and special needs, then this is the perfect job for you.
As a specialist teaching assistant, successful candidates will need the following experience and skills:
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to use initiative and work well under pressure.
- Have experience working with children with challenging behaviour.
- Experience working within the child care sector.
- Be able to differentiate work to support needs of children.
- Ambitious to support and extend the learning opportunities for all our pupils.
- Show perseverance and maintain a can do' attitude and aspire to achieve goals.
- Value the diversity of people's circumstances and backgrounds.
What we can offer:
- A competitive pay
- Working in an established school
- Regular work
- Local work
- Ongoing professional development
If you feel you have the qualities and experience that Remedy are looking for, please reply to this add or send your updated CV and register online on
Remedy Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.