Wandsworth, S. W. London, London, England
6 days ago
Remedy Education are looking for 2 X Teaching assistants for an ASD school based in wandsworth
The positions are to commence asap and will lead to a permanent contract so commitment is key.
The role will consist of the below:
- To ensure that individual and class timetables are adhered at all times.
- To be flexible and willing to follow any variations in staff timetabling and pupil cover - including last minute changes implemented by the Heads of Schools when necessary.
- To collect and record clear data on all programmes, including accurate analysis and recording of sequence-analysis-data (Antecedent-Behaviour-Consequence).
- To provide intimate care (e.g. toileting, nappy changing, medication and support with feeding) for children within the school as required.
- To supervise indoor/outdoor playtime for all children on a rota basis.
- To supervise and support children on activities and trips outside of the school, including swimming.
- To be responsible for the safeguarding and health and safety of pupils, including the maintaining of a safe environment, following and implementing relevant policies and risk assessments as appropriate.
- To graph pupils daily and weekly progress accurately.
- To monitor and maintain your pupil's clipboards and programme folders and ensure they are kept up to date and ready for an unfamiliar teacher.
- To ensure the production, organisation and maintenance of curricular and teaching materials are age appropriate, functional and relevant to your learner.
- To inform your ABA Instructor and/or Supervisor of 2-week flatlines on programmes within your folder so that progress can be monitored and teaching procedures amended where applicable.
Should you be interested in this position or require further information please contact Natalie Abel on 02084181390.