12 months ago
Remedy Education are looking for an ASD Teaching assisstant for a school based in Wandsworth.
This position is to commence in September 2019 and will be a temp - PERMANENT position after 12 weeks.
- ASD support
- Position is for September
- Long-term, full-time position with the opportunity for permanent position
- Previous experience supporting with ASD
- Experience supporting young people/vulnerable individuals essential!
You will be working closely with the pupils who have are on an ILP and will play a lead role alongside the professionals in developing both learning and behavioural plans for your key children.
who we are looking for:
- We're looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated individuals who share our mission of empowering people with autism to lead fuller lives.
- You will be a strong team player with great communication skills, have the ability to work under pressure, and above all be passionate and committed to the development of the pupils within the school.
- You will need to be willing to learn and work under the direction of the Supervisors, Behaviour Analysts, Qualified Teachers and therapists.
- We are looking for people who are committed to a two year training programme
Send your CV
If you require more information please contact Natalie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390