£75 - £85 per day
2 months ago
The Supply Register are recruiting!
Are you qualified in SEN and looking for a new challenge? Are you looking for your next role where you make a difference in inspiring the next generation?
The Supply Register is seeking to appoint an
Autism Spectrum Disorder Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching team and to work across key stage 1 and 2 in a local primary school in a Lewisham. The position is a long-term role with potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
This primary school is commitment to education is underpinned by their belief that all students are entitled to the very best breadth and depth of provision. The school has a strong inclusive community, empowering students to achieve through our unrelenting focus on hard work, commitment and perseverance and to take responsibility.
The successful primary Teaching Assistant will have an excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities.
This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team at the beginning of a new journey. The Supply Register is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of a ASD TA to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
The position is set to commence immediately on a full-time basis.
To be considered for the position of ASD Teacher Assistant:
- Have experience in SEN or dealing with ASD
- Relevant teaching qualification
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
In return the school has to offer:
- A strong positive ethos throughout the school with positivity from all staff working collaboratively as a team
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD through Skills Network
- Support from SLT
- Positive learning environment for staff and pupils
- State of the art facilities
If you are a Qualified SEN TA who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education.