£75 - £90 per day
3 months ago
ASD Teaching Assistant
Are you a SEN Teaching Assistant that is looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have experience supporting ASD & non-verbal children?
Can you be flexible and work across year groups?
ASD Teaching Assistant - Greenwich - ASAP Start
Remedy Education are searching for an ASD Teaching Assistant to work in a successful Primary School in Greenwich. A good level of knowledge and understanding around supporting non-verbal and ASD pupils is essential. Experience of using different communication strategies such as Makaton, PECS and sign language is highly desirable. You would be required to work with a variety of students across EYFS- KS2 classes.
This is a good opportunity for candidates wanting to complete Teacher Training in the future to gain more in-depth SEN experience.
- Long Term role
- Full Time - Monday - Friday
- Primary School - ASD Teaching Assistant
- ASAP start
Duties may include - ASD Teaching Assistant:
- Supporting under the supervision of the teacher.
- Encouraging children's confidence, self-esteem, and independence.
- Helping children understand instructions, through repetition, re-phrasing or demonstrating.
- Putting into practice individual education, social, behavioural, and personal care programmes.
For more information regarding this ASD Teaching Assistant role, please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education. Trials will be taking place ASAP!
- Greenwich, South East London
- £75-90 per day
- Immediate start, long-term role
- Mainstream Primary School
Please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education on, 0208 418 1390